To add the above image to your website, please copy and paste the code below.
Mobile apps are predicted to outnumber PC programs by 4 to 1 in the next few years. If you are not tapping into this market, you are missing an incredible opportunity.
However, not everyone understands exactly what goes into mobile apps or how to create them or modify your web pages to run on mobile devices. This infographic gives information on how mobile apps are created and the key skills and jobs that go into developing a mobile app. If you are interested in a career in mobile app development, follow the information on this infographic to learn more.
- Learn. Colleges now offer degrees tailored to creating apps and working with modern computer codes and software. If you are interested in a career in this field, a college degree will be very valuable. Several colleges and universities now advertise app creation as a feature of some of their computer degrees. Clearly, educational programs are recognizing the value of training people to create these products.
- Certify. There is no current industry standard that governs mobile app creation. However, there are certifications available that will help you gain jobs in the mobile app industry such as MDI, CompTIA and SCMAD. These certifications can be sought as part of an educational program; there are also study courses available to help you pass the exams.
- Write. Begin creating apps and you can learn as you go. This is the route some of the world’s most successful app developers have taken.
- Gain skills. You will need several skills in order to write apps, including mobile user interface design skills, computing ability, Java C++ knowledge, and business expertise.
- Get ready to earn. The average salary for mobile application designers is more than $82,000 per year.
- Be aware of the growing market. Downloads have increased exponentially from 2.1 billion in 2008 to a projected 66 billion in 2016. By 2016, apps are predicted to generate revenue of $51.7 billion. Some developers are receiving 70 percent of their total revenue from apps, a number that is predicted to grow as well.
Obviously, understanding how apps are written and creating your own can lead to a fun and lucrative career. However, some people prefer to leave the writing to the experts and simply enjoy the profits of a good app. Whether you choose to create your own apps or having someone else do it for you, the power of apps to market your brand is one of the best ways to reach a large group of potential customers with a single marketing strategy.
If you are ready to break into app marketing for your business or if you have a great idea for an app that would work well for your company, contact us at Bulletproof Digital to see about hiring an expert to help you create and market your app. If you simply want to take advantage of the advertising opportunities the app market brings, Bulletproof Digital can help you with that, as well.