Return to Online Reputation Management Services
Online Reputation Management Services
General Rules of Engagement For Granting or Denying Services
Just as online reputation management is an important component to any successful business with an online presence, our online reputation management services are designed to assist businesses and individuals with the promotion and placement of specific web properties in the search engines.
Identical in purpose of all “SEO” (search engine optimization) services, every online reputation management program we offer has 1 primary purpose – to influence the listings displayed within Search Engine results pages for a given search query (ie: a name or business). For the purpose of the online reputation management services we offer, a Search Engine is defined as “Google.com” “Bing.com” and “Yahoo.com”.
The following statements should clarify a few important concerns or questions relating to why we offer these services, who these services are available to, who may be denied these types of services, and a few specific examples/criteria that will result in the denial of services to an individual or business.
- Our online reputation management services have the sole purpose of influencing Internet search engine results pages only, specifically, organic search listings.
- Our online reputation management services are not designed to change or alter results on any other platform other than search engines.
- Our online reputation management services are a unique type of “Search Engine Optimization” service, designed for individual name or brand searches.
- Identical to search engine optimization, our online reputation management services are available to people and businesses who desire to change listing results for a given search query.
- We offer these services to legitimate businesses and individuals whose identities are legitimate and verifiable.
- We do not offer “reviews” and will not provide services to clients who are primarily seeking an improvement in consumer reviews or any kind of online reviews.
There are as many reasons people and businesses want to subscribe to our online reputation management services as there are people and businesses that need or want them. Here are a few examples:
- A spouse of an executive was featured in a news article about something pertaining to the executive’s business practices, and the article is damaging to the spouse’s personal online reputation.
- A business has multiple branded properties or websites on the Internet that are not prominently displaying in search results.
- A child who is the victim of online bullying is featured in a blog post that the parents of the child find damaging to the child’s future personal or professional reputation.
- A business has received multiple online attacks from competitors in the form of negative articles, fake reports, or made up claims.
- A person is being attacked or slandered by others digitally, and is unable or incapable of combatting the negativity on their own resources.
With so many potential motivating reasons a person or business would seek online reputation management services, it’s virtually impossible to validate absolutely the authenticity of claims provided by the individual or business contacting our firm for services. For that reason, we apply as much diligence as possible with the information provided to us when making the decision to allow someone to subscribe to our services, or respectfully deny someone any of our service options.
There are many examples of situations or people/business scenarios that will result in a denial of services. The following are numerous legal matters involving major crimes that are harmful to individuals or businesses. In the event we discover digital content which confirms conviction by a court of law, we shall deny services:
- Drug Trafficking
- Animal Abuse
- Human Trafficking
- Child Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
This is not a complete list of harmful crimes, nor it is a complete list of reasons we may deny services. We always welcome contributions and suggestions to improve our guidelines.
- We will not offer services to anyone seeking to influence the outcomes of ongoing or open legal cases.
- We are not responsible for the past or future actions of people or businesses who use our services.
- We reserve the right to deny services to any person or business, for any reason.
- We reserve the right to terminate services for any person or business at any time for any reason.
For those who we do offer services to, we will require a few things.
- Government issued identification
- Payment by personal or business check must have name of person or business receiving services on the check.
- Payment by credit card, the cardholder name of person or business must match person or business receiving services.
- For businesses, verifiable confirmation of person’s identify authorized for business use. (verifiable affiliation)
- Signed agreement and billing authorization.
- Signed release of liability
We encourage all Internet users to thoroughly investigate any all persons and businesses whom they seek to do business with or associate with.
Please be cautious and exhaust the multitude of public record options, references, and research tools available to everyday public to ensure your safety and security in all matter of affairs, business or personal.