To add the above image to your website, please copy and paste the code below.
Mobile advertising is one of the fastest-growing dynamics in the world, and it is vitally important that your business take advantage of this opportunity. Search engines, local searches and smart phones intersect to provide instant information to those who are looking for your business. You will find that utilizing the power of mobile advertising will grow your business quickly and capture customers who are literally at your doorstep.
Mobile devices require a different type of web design for sites than computers. It is important that businesses with websites that work well on PCs or laptops understand that they will need a different version of their site for mobile devices.
This infographic offers great reasons to focus on mobile advertising. Consider the following:
• Smartphone use increased by 13 percent in one year, from 31 to 44 percent of the population. In fact, it is becoming difficult to find mobile phones without smart phone capabilities. Most people agree that everyone will be using smart phone technology sooner or later. In the next year or so, at this rate of growth, more people will be using smart phones than other types of cellular phones. Many companies are moving to cheaper data plans and sharing data as well. All of this equates to one thing: you should be paying attention to mobile advertising.
• 62 percent of smartphone users search every day. As people become aware of the power of smart phones, they are utilizing these capabilities on a more regular basis. People who were not even using smart phones a year ago are now becoming experts at using their apps and other features to locate goods and services they want. As this trend continues, users will expect mobile-friendly websites and will tend to avoid those that are difficult to use on small, handheld devices.
• 61 percent look at only the first page of results. As time becomes our most precious commodity, most people will not spend hours searching for results. In fact, there is an unstated attitude that if results do not appear on the first page of a search engine, they are probably not worth a look.
• 96 percent of shoppers have researched a product with a smartphone. Even if they do not own a smart phone themselves, most people are aware of their capabilities and have at least tested one out.
• 37 and 32 percent of those researchers, respectively, bought online or in-store, for a total of 69 percent conversion. People who spend time searching are actively looking to purchase. This is an incredibly rich market for those who want to reach these customers.
• 35 percent have purchased with smartphone and 31 percent expect to do so in the future. As smart phone use becomes more common, more transactions will be done with these devices.
Smart phone marketing strategies are available and you can take advantage of them if you choose. While you may not understand all the details of smart phone marketing, Bulletproof Digital can help you. If you are in need of internet marketing for your business, please call Bulletproof Digital by dialing (714) 770-8155.